January 1, 2012

Speed Scrap at Scraps-N-Pieces

Happy New Year to all. I hope this year brings you amazement, prosperity and joyfulness. I am still nursing my broken toe. My toe is still many shades of purple and swollen and I still can't wear a shoe. It makes for fun when trying to go somewhere but thank goodness I have my surgical shoe I was fitted with when I had foot surgery. My lil guy was playing with the toaster (it was unplugged) the other day while I was on the phone. I went over to shoo him away from it and as we were walking off, he stopped walking as I kept going. I hear a crack and instant pain. Good thing I've learned how to control my cursing, otherwise, the person on the other end would've gotten an ear full. LOL. I hope and pray this heals faster than I know realistically it will.

Tomorrow, January 2nd, Karen of ScrapN2Nspire, is hosting a speed scrap over at Scraps-N-Pieces.com. She is offering an awesome participation prize to boot. Participation prize is a $5 coupon from her store -   scrapN2Nspire



These are awesome. What happens is you are given 7 (I believe) instructions in an hour to scrap a layout. You then have an extra hour to complete your layout. It is so awesome to be a part of because everyone's layouts turn out differently using the same instructions. Stop on by and check it out. You can get there from here.

Here is the web address in case the link doesn't work. http://www.scraps-n-pieces.com/forum/showthread.php?1144-Announcing-Speed-Scrap-27

I hope you have an awesome evening and blessings to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment