January 30, 2012

Butterfly Garden and other useful information

Hello again,

I am so excited to share with you, another new kit by another designer at Scraps-N-Pieces. The designer is KatyBug Scraps. She does such awesome work and designs some very beautiful kits. Butterfly Garden has some very beautiful elements, papers and colors. It's made up of some pinks, oranges, greens and mango's. Her wonderful use of colors helps to add so many different ways to scrap layouts with this kit. This kit has 35 different papers and over 100 embellishments. You simply can't go wrong with this kit. I am including a preview of the new kit so you can see what I'm talking about.


Here is the link to the store over at Scraps-N-Pieces where you can find this awesome kit. By the way, this kit is on sale right now too. Here's the link: KatyBug Scraps - Butterfly Garden.  While you're there, why don't you pop in at the forum too and see what's going on there. There are wonderful games, tips and ideas to get you going as well.

Here are also some of the layouts I made using this kit.




This last layout, entitled Butterfly Princess, I used a template by a lady who goes by the name of PardonTheMess. I used her template as an inspiration and made it my own. You should go and check her templates out as well.

Well, that's it for today, I think, so blessings to all and remember to tell your loved ones what they mean to you. You'll surely brighten their day.

No comments:

Post a Comment