January 14, 2012

SNP Blog Train - In The Kitchen

Hello,


It's time for another blog train being hosted by Scraps-N-Pieces.com. This blog train is called "In The Kitchen". It's a colorful kit full of wonderful papers, embellishments and alphas. It's definately a must have. All the stops have wonderful portions to them. I made a freebie from scrapN2Nspire's portion of the blog train. Here is a preview to scrapN2Nspire's portion and a preview to my part of the blog train. I hope you enjoy.










Here is my part of the blog train.


                                                               You can download it Here:


I hope you have or will enjoy your ride.

If you get lost along the way, here are the various stops.
scraps-n-pieces Store
Amy's Designs
Memories by Digital Design
Magic Moments Scrapped
Mirelle Candeloro Designs
scrapN2Nspire
Ladybug Pics n Scraps
Queen Wild Scraps
Donna's Scraps Of Life
Double Trouble Scraps
Scraps N Pieces
Wendy Tunison Designs
Keystone Scraps
Ponytails Designs
Just For Fun Designs
Mommy Made This
Monkey's Musings 
From My Heart Creations    <--------- You Are Here
Lisa's Scraps

As I close this post, I just want to say, Blessings to all and be good to each other. Tell your loved ones that you love them each and every day.

2 comments: