December 24, 2011

Sugar Cookie Kit And Some Freebies

Hello and Merry Christmas to all.

Have you ever thought that you were forgetting to do something but couldn't quite put your finger on what it was? Well, I now remember thanks to someone bringing it to my attention. I am so very sorry to Colleen of Mommy Made This for forgetting to blog about this beautiful kit.

This kit is awesome and so full of beautiful colors. I love every part of it. Here, let me just show you her preview so you can see for yourself what I'm talking about. You are going to get so excited that you are going to just want to get it and work with it.








You can find this kit at the Scraps-N-Pieces Store located here: 
What's even better is that this kit is on sale 50% off. Awesome !

Next, I have a few layouts I made using this kit: I love how they turned out. 






I also have the quick pages to share with you as well. I hope you like them. 







 You can download it here



You can download this here:

From My heart and home to yours, please have a safe, happy and love filled Christmas.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much! I was hoping I hadn't missed them!! Merry Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute kit! And beautiful layouts!

    Happy New Year!

    Sandrine

    ReplyDelete