January 16, 2012

Awesome Kit Called Butterfly Buddies

Hi All,

I wanted to take a moment or two and share with you, a kit from AmyDane Designs over at scraps-n-pieces. It's called Butterfly Buddies. This kit has some really beautiful colors in it and is loaded with papers and embellishments. I am working toward getting this kit because it's one I can't live without. As you know, from reading my blog, my mom passed away in May 2010. I miss her terribly. When I see butterflies flying around my yard, I believe it is her coming to visit to make sure I am doing ok. This kit is going to help me scrap pages around my mom and my memories of her. Here, let me show you the preview of this kit.


Isn't it beautiful? Like I said, I can't wait to purchase this kit and use it. Want to know something really awesome about this kit? Right now, it's on sale at scraps-n-pieces.com for $3.00. Yes, you saw that correctly, $ 3.00. Head on over to scraps-n-pieces.com to check this kit and all their other kits that are on sale right now. Here's the link to their store: AmyDane Store. While you're there, why don't you also check out their forum and join in on the challenges and games they have going on over there. You won't be sorry you did.

Blessings to all and remember to tell your loved ones that you love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment