January 30, 2012

Winter Wonderland

Hello again,

Well I think my broken toe has finally healed to the point where I can actually put a shoe on without climbing the walls with pain. I am so happy about this one. Now I can actually get out and do some things without being in pain. Yea me!

Here is a kit I wanted to talk to you about. It's called Winter Wonderland. It is a beautiful kit with blues and greys and tans. The embellishments are wonderfully made and there are so many of them. I truly love this kit. Karen of scrapN2Nspire, really out did herself on this. Oh, here, instead of listening to me talk about it, why don't I just show it to you, then you can see for yourself what I'm talking about.


See what I mean? Isn't it just simply beautiful? If you go to her store, you can purchase it and have so many different ways to make all your winter type layouts. Here is her link: ScrapN2Nspire. While you're at her store, go ahead and stop by the scraps-n-pieces forum and check out all the fun challenges they have going on over there. It's a great way to get busy on making your scrap book pages and you can even earn coupons to the snp store.

Here are a couple of layouts I made from this gorgeous kit.






No comments:

Post a Comment