March 31, 2012

Springing Into Luck

Hi there,

It's me again. I am going to show you another beautiful kit by Mommy Made This. This one is actually a collab kit made with Queen Wild Scraps. For anyone who is new to my site or the digi scrapping world, a colab kit is one where at least 2 designers join together to make one big kit. This kit is gorgeous. It is full of blues, greens and purples. With the kit being this big, you will undoubtedly have many many many layouts that you can make. Here is a preview of the kit. It will rock your world.


You can find Mommy Made This' part to the collab kit, here:

 Here is the preview of the other part of the collab that Queen Wild Scraps made as well.

You can find Queen Wild Scraps' part to this beautiful collab here:

and here is a preview of the layout I made with this beautiful kit.


Well my dears, this is the end of the line for me today. I am sleepy and am heading to night night land. Have a blessed as safe weekend and please don't forget to tell your loved ones what they mean to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment