March 6, 2012

It's been a long time, I know & An Anniversary Party Going On

I hope y'all are doing well. I've been a very bad blogger lately and I am hoping to change that soon. You know when there are so many things you want to say and do, but never can find the right time to do those in ? Well, that's what I'm going through right now.

First off, I really have to tell you about Karen Diamond Designs. She is an awesome and a really "fabo" (as my lil girls says) designer who has been on the net for 3 years now. She is celebrating this month with some awesome games, prizes, gifts, freebies, and giveaways by her CT. Here, let me show you this.


You can find the link to her blog HERE: 
or by clicking on this link: http://www.karendiamonddesigns.com/

If you go there you can look around and grab the freebies from her CT members (including myself) as well as get involved with her challenges. Give it a shot. What do you have to lose? I know she has a coupon on her site as well for 40% off her merchandise for first time visitors to her store. What more can a girl (or guy) ask for? 
Here is a preview of what I am giving away today as a freebie for Karen's Anniversary Party. I hope you like it. It's from her kit, Oh, Valentine. I love the colors of this kit as well as the elements. You can make so many layouts with this kit, other than just Valentines Day.



You can download this freebie HERE:

Make sure you check back each day at Karen Diamond Designs as there is going to be freebies, games and wonderment. You definately don't want to miss out.

Have a wonderfully awesome and blessed day and don't forget to tell your loved ones that you love them each and every day.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for this beautiful cluster!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for this gorgeous cluster. Love the colours and design! :)
    ps Yes, I DO tell my family how much I love them every day. Each day is a gift.

    ReplyDelete