April 5, 2012

Froggie Bath and a Freebie

Good Morning.

I am sorry I am late posting this. It has been a very upsetting week for me and this morning when I woke up to get our little girl off to school, my vertigo kicked in and I had to go right back to bed. I hope everyone is having a good week.

Today I would love to share with you a new kit by KatyBug Scraps. It's called Froggie Bath. This is an adorable kit full of gorgeous papers and elements. There are so many different ways to make layouts with this one. I just love the colors of it as well. Here, don't take my word for it, just look for yourself. You can pick up this gorgeous kit at KatyBug Scraps Store,  Just click the link and it will take you there. Also Katy is having a awesome sale at her store Today (Thurs 3-5) and Tomorrow (Friday 3-6) Don't miss this sale as you can save 64% on the Froggie Bath Bundle. It is selling for just $4.00 during her sale. You get the kit, Froggie Bath Quick Pages and Froggie Bath Titles. Oh and also, This kit has 42 Papers, 87 Elements, and 1 Alpha. Plus as a special Bonus I have also included 40 Bonus Basics recolored to give you additional choices in your layouts. These bonus basics are included in a separate folder for easier viewing of the main kit. This is an awesome deal for this price.




Here are some layouts I made using this kit ~


See what I mean about the colors? So bright and cheery. I am going to attempt the html code for this kit and it should give you a slide show of other Creative Team Members' layouts as well. Wish me luck.




And last but not least, here is a freebie I made with this kit. It is a cluster frame for you. I hope you enjoy. Once you gather your freebie from me, please head over to KatyBug Scraps' blog here: KatyBug Scraps and you can pick up more freebies from Katy's other CT Members using this kit as well.

UPDATE (4-7-12) I am so very sorry if you tried to download the freebie. I guess I forgot to add the link. You can download my freebie HERE



Please remember to tell those you love how you feel about them. Have a blessed day.

No comments:

Post a Comment