March 30, 2012

Petite Pirouette

Hello Again,

I have a very beautiful kit to share with you today. It was made by a wonderful designer, Mommy Made This. The kit is called Petite Pirouette. Oh my goodness wait until you see this beautiful kit. It is full of girly elements and papers and there are so many wonderful things that you can do with it. Here, don't take my word for it, look at this preview. You are going to be so amazed. Awesome, Awesome, Awesome.

See what I mean? Beautiful isn't it. You can find it at her store here:  If you hurry over there, you can buy it for 50% off which is now on sale for $2.50.

Here is a layout that I made using this beautiful kit.


Well that's all I have for this post, so have a safe and wonderful weekend and please remember to tell your loved ones what they mean to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment