December 20, 2011

After Christmas Sale at SNP

Hello all,

I hope everyone is doing well. I on the other hand have received an early Christmas gift in the form of a wonderful cold/sinus infection. Yee haaa... I will however be well enough for Christmas for the kids, even if I have to pretend to be better for them. I swear, I really think I need to own stock in Kleenex or something. Hehehe.

Any way, Scraps N Pieces is having a 40% off store wide sale starting the day after Christmas and running through December 31, 2011. What an awesome way to stock up on all your favorite scrapbook pages.

Here is the link to the snp store. http://www.scraps-n-pieces.com/store/

From my heart and family to yours, I hope you have a very MERRY CHRISTMAS and please remember that Jesus is the reason for the season.

No comments:

Post a Comment