December 23, 2011

FREE Christmas Kit ~ Download A Day

As Christmas is drawing near, I want to wish each of you a very Merry Christmas. May peace and love fill your hearts and your homes.

I have something to share with you. Colleen, a designer of Mommy Made This is offering you a beautiful Free Kit, called Simple Holiday. What's the catch? It’s Download a Day. Each link will be available for 24 hours only. If you miss a part it will be available in her store 50% off until the end of the year. She has a wonderful heart full of love. She is offering this kit as a download a day on her blog. Just stop by her blog every day and pick up that day's part to the kit. This collect a kit starts today, 12-19-2011 and run to 12-23-11.

Here is a preview of her Simple Holiday Kit.







Here is the link to her blog Mommy Made This

Here are some freebies that I've made using this beautiful kit. I hope you enjoy them as much as I did making them.


You can download this freebie here , or if for some reason that doesn't work, then here is the link. http://www.mediafire.com/?5tfzr3t67b03ntl



You can find the download for the above Quick Page here: And as always, if for some reason that doesn't work, here is the link: http://www.mediafire.com/?5eh1ez6y545fvrh

Merry Christmas everyone

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for your beautiful gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI, I love your stuff. THANK YOU. I have looked and looked and kept checking back..I cannot find your SUGAR COOKIES QP's anywhere? They are so darn cute!! I would love to have them. Can you point me in the right direction? MERRY CHRISTMAS!

    ReplyDelete