April 26, 2012

New Kit Collab from Mommy Made This & ScrapsNPieces

Hello,

I know this is so late in posting and for that I am sorry. I am here to tell you about a beautiful Collaboration kit done between Mommy Made This and Scraps-N-Pieces. It's called Mom's Superhero. I can't tell you how much I love this kit. It's full of wonderful papers, beautiful elements, card stocks and so many more items. You will go ga-ga over the little superhero kids. They are absolutely adorable. There are little boy superhero's and little girl superhero's. Here is the preview.


This is the preview for Mommy Made This' portion of this collab.
This portion of the kit is on sale for 50% off for this week, at Scraps-N-Pieces store located here:

This is the preview for Scraps-N-Pieces portion of the collab.
This portion of the kit is on sale for 50% off for this week, at Scraps-N-Pieces store located  here:

Here is the layout I made using this awesome kit and if you check back tomorrow, I will have a freebie here waiting for you. What's better than a freebie ~ Check back tomorrow and I will also have a link to where you can get the other CT members freebies made with this kit as well.


Have a wonderfully blessed day and remember to tell those you love what they mean to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment