November 28, 2011

An awesome contest to tell you about ~

Hello,

I hope y'all had an awesome Thanksgiving, however you spent the day. I, myself, had a wonderful day. Two of my three kids and 4 of my 5 grandkids were here. It was peaceful and relaxing to spend the day with them all. The kids ran around and giggled, squealed and had a great time. It's these types of moments that make my heart sing with joy.

Any way, there is a contest I want to tell you about. Karen of scrapN2Nspire is having an awesome contest. You can win this beautiful kit of hers, called Delicate Gracefulness. Here is a sneak peek of the kit. It isn't out in the stores yet, but you can win it.

 Beautiful isn't it? To be entered into the contest, please head on over to her blog here and read more about the contest:
http://www.scrapn2nspire.com/archives/10646


Have a wonderful night and don't forget to tell those you love, that you love them. God Bless


No comments:

Post a Comment