November 24, 2011

~ Happy Thanksgiving ~ And Some Freebies

Today, in the United States, we are celebrating Thanksgiving with our family and friends. I'd like to ask all of those reading my blog, to take a minute, no matter what country you live in, to reflect on what is really important to you and your family. Reflect on what you are thankful for and cherish those moments.

For me, I am thankful for the life that was given to me. I am thankful for the life that was given to me because I have a lot of wonderful memories to hold on to and a lot more memories to make. I am thankful for my parents, my sisters, my children and my grandchildren. I am thankful for the friends I've made, the birds chirping, the flowers in my garden and pretty much everything in and about my life. Above all this, I am thankful that God loves me and thinks that I am an awesome person. I am thankful that I have a God who forgives me of my sins. I am even thankful for the trials and tribulations that I have faced. Without those, I wouldn't be the person that I am today and I wouldn't be able to learn from my mistakes.

Before I get to the new kit from a wonderful designer, I have to tell you about an awesome sale going on over at Scraps-N-Pieces. They are having a black Friday sale at their site. Here, let me share the flyer with you because I'm too excited to talk about it and don't want to mess it up. The link to the store is under the flyer.




Here is another designer that I am a CT for. Her name is Karen of ScrapN2Nspire. She does very awesome work. Here is a preview of her new kit, Affair Of The Heart. It's a beautiful kit full of beautiful papers and embellishments. 








Here are a few layouts that I made with this beautiful kit.





Here are the quick pages that go along with these layouts as well. They are free for the taking if you would like to have them.






Thank you for coming by to check out my blog. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving and God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment