June 10, 2012

Butterfly's In Bloom by Kathy Winters Designs

Hello,

Here is a kit called Butterfly's In Bloom by Kathy Winters Designs. It is a gorgeous kit consisting of very beautiful papers and elements. The pinks, greens and blues in this kit go so well together. The elements consist of flowers, butterflies, buttons, strings and so on. The papers are so versatile that they can virtually go with anything.

Here is the preview to this gorgeous kit. Kathy really outdid herself on this one.

 See what I mean about this kit being gorgeous? I just fell in love with all the different colors. You can find Butterfly's In Bloom in Kathy's store at GingerScraps. Here is a link for this kit. Click here to be taken to Kathy Winters Designs Store.

Here are a few layouts I made using this kit. I hope you enjoy them.



For this layout, I also used a template by Connie Prince called The Big Picture. Thank you Connie for allowing me to use your templates for my CT work.

Well, this is all I have for this post. I hope you enjoyed looking at my layouts and Kathy Winters Designs work. 

Remember, tell those you love what they mean to you because tomorrow is never promised. Blessings ~

1 comment: